Cointree is a leading cryptocurrency exchange that provides a fast and easy method for the buying and selling Bitcoin in Australia. The exchange is registered in Melbourne, Australia and hopes to become regulated there in the near future. CoinTree differs from most other exchanges because users send money to CoinTree and the administration does the actual buying of Bitcoin for you, then transfers the Bitcoin to your personal wallet address that you provide them.
Why the demand of Cointree support Number increased in recent past ?
Altcoin Prices since December 2017 dropped, but demand for sign up to the Cointree have not. Users are still flocking to Cointree, and Cointree is doing their best to accommodate. This increased entry level demand caused lengthy delays in verification. A number of top exchanges were forced to stop accepting new users, or to impose limits on new sign ups . Not only the demand vs supply chain affected the issues with Cointree increased significantly too.
Frequent Issues which require Cointree Support :-
- Password reset doesn’t work in my Cointree.com account.
- Balance doesn’t reflect in wallet.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User temporarily blocked issue.
- Troubles to access the Cointree.com account..
- Unable to close my Cointree.com account.
- Problems to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to my Cointree.com wallet.
- Account signup issue on Cointree.com.
- Unable to cancel my transaction at Cointree.
- Cointree.com account hacked or unethical transaction problem.
- Identity verification problem in my Cointree.com account.
- Unable to log in to my Cointree exchange account.
- 2-factor authentication not working in Cointree exchange.
Initially when there were less users, one never had to contact Cointree for customer support. But unfortunately , with the increase in number of users at Cointree errors and bugs increased and most investors end up having to do just that. In the beginning due to less no of support staffs customers find that their Cointree provides very limited support. Users found themselves waiting days or weeks to resolve a simple issue with their Cointree account. Later with rising competition Cointree realised that fast and effective customer support can be a lifesaver for their users and the need for Cointree support number along with backing customer support team is high in demand. With its rapid growth, Cointree has announced live support phone support for its customers.
- USA Customers can contact the Cointree customer support at +1-866-996-3590.
- UK Customers can contact the Cointree customer support at +44-808-189-4462.
- Australia Customers can contact the Cointree customer support at +61-721-022-989.
Cointree support Number is available 24×7 throughout the year. Agents will be available to help with all the issues that occur in the Cointree that require support. All you need to have is your customer id, registered email address and registered phone number handy with you.
For detailed info kindly visit the official website:- https://www.cointree.com/ and raise a ticket there.